ARL is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen of the communities in which it operates and is an active participant in business organisations at the local, regional and national level, including the following Industry memberships.
ARL Affiliations and Memberships
· Australian Collectors & Debt Buyers Association (ACDBA)
· The Australian Collectors and Debt Buyers Association (ACDBA) was established in May 2009,for the benefit of companies who collect, buy and/or sell debt.
The objectives of ACDBA are to:
· represent the interests of members involved in debt collection and debt buying;
· establish and maintain a code of practice for the business activities of members;
· encourage best practice of members in their professional activities;
· provide opportunity for members to discuss and deliberate on matters affecting them professionally; and
· facilitate representation to further the professions of members.
· ACA International
· Institute Mercantile Agent (IMA) - (Statewide Mercantile Services)
· Credit Services Association UK
Local Government Associations
Revenue Managers Association (RMA) - Victoria
NSW Rating Professionals Inc. (NSWRP) - New South Wales
LARMA (Local Authorities Revenue Management Association) - Queensland
SAIRA (South Australian Institute of Rate Administrators Inc) - Adelaide